A Business You Can Trust
When you pay for installation services, you are trusting the company you work with to complete the job the way you want. There is nothing more stressful than watching the scheduled deadline for your project to pass, or see misused products and messy job sites. Working with inexperienced workers can leave you with a larger bill than before and with your home in shambles. Avoid the stress with our professionals there to get things done correctly. When you work with us, you can trust that:
- You are getting the best rates. You will never overpay for any of the services we provide, including installation. Our pricing is competitive with other home improvement service providers, but still set at rates that you can easily afford.
- You can find financial support and advice. Not sure how to budget yourself for your project? Unsure about the timeline of payment? We have consultants that will answer your questions and make the process easy to understand and plan for.
- All of the technicians are certified according to state regulations. Our licensed technicians are trained to handle products correctly and install them according to the highest industry standards.
- All of the technicians have years of on-site experience. You can trust that every technician who works on your home has had on-site experience and will be familiar enough with the work finish it flawlessly and on time.
- Customer service is never farther than a phone call or email away. We make help readily available to you by phone, through our website or through email correspondence. We have knowledgeable customer service representatives standing by to take care of you whenever you need answers or suggestions.
- Flexible scheduling for in-home consultations and advising appointments. If you have a busy schedule but need some help with planning your next installation, don't worry! Our flexible scheduling makes it easy to find the time to get started on planning.
- Your bill will show every expense in a clear, concise manner. Every expense is labeled clearly for you. No surprises or hidden costs! You like to save money, and we like to show you how much we help you save.
- Your home and the products you purchase will be treated with care and installed correctly. Your home is a sacred space. Don't worry about damages, messes, or other unsavory results. We respect your home from the moment we step through the door the first time to the second we leave. You can expect that we will leave your home clean, finished and looking even better than before. The products you purchase will be handled with care and your installation is guaranteed to look amazing.
- Your deadline is our deadline: Your job is always finished on time. When we set a complete date for your installation, you can count on it. With the exception of extreme cases, our technicians are trained to finish the job quickly to avoid costly hang-ups and wasted time. Get back to enjoying your home faster!
- We will inspect the work we have done before leaving. Once your installation is complete, our experts take the time to inspect the work we've done to make sure everything is done correctly. You will get the best value and the highest quality results every time you work with us.
- If you are not satisfied with our work, we will do our best to make it right. If you are unsatisfied with the results of our work, don't worry. We will work hard to fix any problems or mistakes that you find. Your satisfaction is our goal, and we are here to make sure that you are comfortable in your newly renovated home.
When you choose to have your flooring installed by a business, you expect professional results. With our comprehensive installation services and expertise, you can trust that your home will always look its best. Get the lowest rates and highest quality work available in Adairsville and spend less time and money renovating your home. When you need flooring, fixtures and more installed, come to the professional installation team at Dalton Wholesale Floors. Call or email us today to make an appointment for an in-home consultation!