At Dalton Wholesale Floors, we're always on the lookout for dedicated and hard-working individuals to join our ever-expanding team. We invite you to browse our open positions below and, if the role sounds like a good fit, fill out the application form.
We are looking for a Kitchen & Bath Sales Designer to work at our showroom in Dawsonville, GA.
- Meet at the showroom or job site and talk with customers
- Use your design skills to guide a customer toward their design and budget
- Create custom designs using ProKitchen Design Software(similar to 20/20), then present to customer
- Communicate with customers via meetings at showroom, phone, and email
- Use persuasive selling skills to close cabinet sales, suggest cabinet upgrades and accessories that will add value to ensure customer’s satisfaction
- Identify and develop sales leads, nurturing the prospect through the sales process, and close sales
- Maintain accurate documentation of customer activity
- Work directly with trade professionals and their clients as well as walk-in customers in a professionally designed showroom
- Passion for Design and Construction a must
- Good communication skills using meeting, phone, emails, and text
- Excellent written and verbal skills; high level of math skills and attention to detail
- Ability to organize and focus on simultaneous multiple projects
- Ability to handle a variety of customer situations with enthusiasm and tact
- Ability to interpret construction documents
- Kitchen and bath product knowledge
- Problem solving abilities and attention to detail
- Engaging personality
- Great organizational skills
- Motivated to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Ability to see project through from conception to sale
Education and Experience:
- College degree or education in construction management, interior design or related field;
- Intermediate to expert skills in 20-20®, Auto CAD, Chief Architect or equivalent programs. With willingness to train to use ProKitchen design software.
- 3-5 years’ experience in retail design/sales position with customer interaction
- Knowledge of Office 365 products
We offer a completive base salary plus commission.
- Dawsonville, GA
- Monday-Friday and alternating Saturdays.
- Full-time position available