Tips & Suggestions
- Wear gloves, or a mask, if the smell is too strong for you.
- Avoid using products containing ammonia or high levels of acid.
- Use soap and water, or any cleaning product specified for natural stone to clean countertops.
1. Clear & Clean Countertops
- With a clean towel, clean countertops thoroughly with soap and water.
- Make sure dust particles are not on the surface.
- Ensure countertops are completely dry before step 2.
2. Apply Sealer
- Take sealer and apply onto white towel.
- Once applied to towel, begin to spread in circular motion in the area desired.
3. Let It Penetrate
- Once applied, leave for the amount indicated on your product label.
- With another clean towel, wipe off and buff.
- We encourage you to seal your countertops 2 times a year.