- Pulls out deep, set-in oil stains
- Leaves no residue
- Will not discolor stone
- Easy to use
- Using a plastic or wood spatula, stir thoroughly to mix the paste.
- Apply a ¼” thick layer of paste to the stain. Ensure that the paste extends at least 1-2” beyond the edge of the stain.
- Do not cover.
- Allow 48-72 hours for paste to completely dry to a powder.
- Remove dry paste and discard.
- Allow solvent to completely dry from the stone.
- If stain is not completely gone after drying, repeat process.
- Clean up residue and tools with mineral spirits, (can be purchased at Home Depot in the painting department).
- Reseal cleaned area.